Monday, January 6, 2014

Playmobil Les Miserables

Hi, this is the little sister! Here are my playmobils doing Les Miserables. I got the stage for Christmas and it originally had a rock band on it, that explains the flashing lights!



This is the Confrontation. Javert is the Pirate, and Valjean is the Plummer. There's dead Fantine back there, too. [Nice earrings, Javert. :)]
 

This is Look Down(the one in Paris). Gavroche is the one in front.
 
This is A Heart Full of Love. :D
 
This is 'Building the Barricade'. Enjolras is the guy standing on top [You mean the one with the Bieber Hair?], and keep an eye out for Gavroche!
 
This is in The First Attack, when Valjean pretends to kill Javert.
 
This is The Final Battle.

This is Enjolras. He's not dead, he's just drunk. ["hiccup... Freedom... hiccup..."]
 


Now this is the WHOLE stage during the Final Battle. 
 
This is the beginning of Javert's Suicide. And... Marius still has his happy playmobil smile. XD

And this is Empty Chairs at Empty Tables. Okay, from left to right. The guys behind him are Combeferre, L'aigle, Enjolras, and Courfeyrac. Because he has a hat. :D [Sniffle... I'm so proud to have a sister who knows the names of the Friends of the ABC, but can't name all the members of One Direction. XD But wait, the Friends of the ABC are kinda like a boyband I suppose... Oh my... now I'm so conflicted.]
Ahem, who's post was this again, Xochitl?
[sorry.]
 
That's all I got for now, but thank you for looking at it! I really enjoy playing with the stage. :)


1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful info specially the ultimate phase :
    ) I maintain such info a lot. I used to
    be looking for this certain information for a very long time.
    Thanks and good luck.

    Feel free to surf to my website; wedding centrepiece hire sydney

    ReplyDelete

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)