Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Quick Guide to Manga Iconography

Heh heh, I love using smart sounding words like 'Iconography'. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to make a little guide to all the various symbols that I use in my comics. Just in case anybody was wondering what those weird twisty red things were. ;) Oh, and please excuse the weird stains in the background. I took these pictures on a plastic table in the backyard, and there used to be a lot of rusty junk sitting on top of it, and some of the rust rubbed off on the table. :P

Here's all of them close up, just to make them easier to read.

I just now realized that some, if not most of these are bone-shatteringly
obvious.





I... accidentally smudged the pink on her face. :P
 Hope you could read my handwriting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)