Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Quick Chibi Picture

Wow, no posts for 20 days, that's gotta be a first! Truth be told, it's been maybe the tiniest bit crazy and distracting ever since the beginning of February and lots of exciting things have been happening. Like my friend getting her first job, the transmission on our car giving out but still being under warranty [yay!], another friend's baby brother getting baptized, composing music on the iPad, practicing flute like CRAZY for my scholarship audition, and I haven't really had enough creative juice to post anyway. But I did draw this little thingamabobamajig when I got home from me and Libby's orchestra concert. :)


Because after my concerts I'm so happy I feel like I could jump right off the face of the earth and into space!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)