Friday, January 29, 2016

Still Life: January

Well, the weather around here has actually warmed up a GREAT deal. I feel so spoiled out here on the coast, enjoying nice moderate temperatures while the rest of the country frantically tries to clear away the Mount Everest sized piles of snow that've appeared over the night.
But anyhoo, here's a comic about how different winter is in December and January.
Stay frosty, my friends. And this time, it's actually kind of literal when I say that, ahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)