Tuesday, October 4, 2016

What Happened and What's Going On

Hey-o! I have been gone a very long time, ahaha. School is happening people, it's happening for reals. I have had a TON of stuff going on, and I still really love writing on my blog, and wish I could keep at it, but the time simply doesn't allow it. During my breaks though, that's a different story! So around Christmas, I'll probably show up again, and maybe I'll be able to make time before then even.
Here's all the stuff that's happened since I dropped off...

-Took up the Alto Saxophone, and had to play lead alto sax for our Jazz Band's first concert because the normal first alto was going to have a doctor's appointment. That was scary, playing lead alto after having played for a grand total of six weeks. But I did it, and no disasters happened. I hit all the notes and managed to keep the section together. Huzzah!

-Won a cool scholarship at my school, and am currently taking flute lessons from the lead flutist of the local symphony orchestra. Great Scott!!

-Read The Little Prince for English 1B. Totally amazing and devastating book. Go read it now, it's just such beautiful a story.

-Found an amazing Piccolo concerto!! Augh, I love it! I think there will be a post on it very soon that is super rambly!

-I'm playing the 2nd movement of Mozart's concerto in D major for flute with a pianist friend of mine! It's so much fun to play music with another person one on one!

So that's about it. See you sometime in the future, stay frosty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)