Friday, November 21, 2014

Salle de Stockage: Timothée et Son Livre

Hi guys! I really should be practicing flute and writing the script for my next video right now, but I'm afraid that once I start practicing flute I won't be able to make myself stop. So here's a comic that I wrote in French!!
As you can see I kind of wrote it two months ago and forgot to post it. Ooops.

Oh yeah, the translation! Here it is :)

Timmy: Ah, another day at the university! The sky is beautiful, isn't it Francis?
Frankie: [panting, panting!]

Timmy: Uh... Francis, my backpack is very light today. [...] I FORGOT MY CHEMISTRY BOOK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)