Tuesday, February 4, 2014

In Which I Get Mad At The Desolation of Smaug

Okay, this comic is based off a rather crude scene in Desolation of Smaug, so therefore, this comic is rather crude. If you are under 14 (or, just to be safe, under 30), don't read the following comic and enjoy this picture of a happy Axolotl.
Axolotl (Aztec for 'Water Monster')
Aren't they so sweet? :D And they come in aaaaall sorts of colors, Pink, Black, Brown, Speckled, Yellow, and very rarely Blue! but I'm getting off topic. On with the comic. (Which I actually came here for, then started ranting about my favorite animal.)

Ah yes, I hear that's how Aragorn won Arwen's heart! And who can forget the dirty, childish innuendo that made Eowyn love Faramir? People forget that Tolkien was all about stupid, juvenile, all-around sleazy comments!!

Of course, I was being sarcastic back there, as I certainly hope you could tell. I can't know for sure that Dear Professor would disapprove of Kili's little comment, but something tells me he would find it tacky.
In other words...
What were you thinking, Mr./Ms. Scripwriter?

Anyway... I hope you have a nice, sleazy-comment-free day.
-Xochitl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)