Thursday, February 6, 2014

SALSA!!

So, last week we went over to a friend's house and had a rockin' awesome time. You know, Dancing Video games were played, Cupcakes were consumed, Salsa was... well, I'll let the chibis do the talking.
In case you couldn't read my tiny, messed up handwriting, the label on the Salsa jar reads "MILD". Which is what the real jar said. Dirty liars. If it makes your tear ducts start trying to irrigate your face, it is not mild. Unless you're my dad, he could eat a hundred Guatemalan Insanity Peppers and not tear up. Go Dad! :D

-Xochitl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)