Thursday, April 24, 2014

No. No You're Not

I've been wondering for a while if this comic was okay for the blog. It's not like there's anything wrong or inappropriate about it, it's just kind of mean. Mean in the sense that it disses and ridicules something that is ultimately well-meaning and harmless.
Should I? No. Here I go!

See? Not that bad. Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets irritated when a couple announced that they are parents with the statement: "We're pregnant!" I know what they mean, but it seems stupid to me.

Oh, and Sharks play tonight.

Edit 4/25/14: Darn you Sharks! What happened?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)