Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Storage Room: Timmy's Bad Day

First off, if you're a man, you probably won't like this comic due to it's high sugar content. So shoo! Go read about knives and lasers and cars!


I'm not trying to suggest that whenever somebody's upset all they need is a hug or a kiss. But a lot of the time when we're in bad moods and such, we really just want a little bit of affection. At least that's how things work with the author of this comic Timmy.
Apologies for the saccharine fluffiness! Next comic will have some Three Stooge-ing. Okay I lied, no it won't. But it won't be saccharine.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't really commented on your comics yet, but that doesn't mean I don't think they're cute! Cuz I do. Especially their facial expressions.

    I happen to think a good hug would solve many problems for many people, and I have this tendency to want to hug fictional characters, so... I'm right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I'm glad you liked it! I'm also happy that it didn't come off as shallow or hallmark-cutsey. :)

      Delete

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)