Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Don't Tell Locke What He Can't Do

Anybody else seen the show Lost? We're currently plowing our way through Season 1.
Anyway, looks like Boone the creepy-eyed sister kisser has just gotten on John Locke's bad side. Again. Probably not for the last time.
 

Sorry about the strange blue quality of this picture. I honestly have no idea why the picture came out that way. But I let it lie, because the colors in this one aren't too important, and you can still clearly read the dialogue. :)
Cheerio!
-Xochitl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)