Monday, November 11, 2013

The Vest (Dun dun dunnn)

Nicholas was being this guy for Halloween...
This man has anger management issues.
So I made him a vest that looks nothing like that is somewhat based that thing up there.
Well... based on it, in that it's red, and is decorated with gold Mickey Mouse buttons. XD

 I sewed this without a pattern, by hand, so that's why it's a little... wonky. But you can't see the messy stitching the way I shot the pictures. ;D



 Here is without the pin.

So! There it is. Trust me, it fits on humans. I had a ton of fun making it (Took about six hours, not counting the prototype that was a dismal failure.), so I'm just looking for something else I can sew next!
Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)