Monday, November 4, 2013

Hiya!

Hello people of... Everywhere!
I'm real exited to be starting this blog, which exists mostly as a place for me to share my silly little Chibi Comics. I might throw out something besides that every now and then, but that's this blog's Raison D'Etre.
Oh, and Chibis... I suppose I should explain what those are.
Chibi is Japanese for 'Little Person', roughly. And they're highly stylized drawings of people, animals, and all that. Some Chibis are really impressively drawn, and others (like the ones you'll see here), are more simple.
So, in a few days time, I'll probably start putting up comics and such, so be on the look out for that!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled comment moderation, but you have nothing to worry about unless your comment has swearing, vulgar language, or is rude and uncourteous.
Feel free to subscribe to follow-up comments, since I'll probably respond sooner or later.
Oh, and if you're commenting with the anonymous setting, please leave a name or alias at the end of your comment, so that I can have something to call you. :)